To celebrate launching the 925 Freelancing App, we are holding a contest for our freelancers! Up for grabs is a $1000 Cash Prize, a DJI Mavic Pro Drone, and a 128 GB iPad Mini 4!
Here are our short and to-the-point rules. Full contest rules can be found here.
- Entrants must reside in the City of Kelowna, the City of West Kelowna, or the District of Lake Country in British Columbia.
- Entrants must have reached the age of majority in British Columbia.
- There are a total of three Prizes available, with a total approximate retail value of $3,200 CAD, as follows: (1) $1,000 Cash Prize, (2) a DJI Mavic Pro Drone valued at approximately $1,700, and (3) a 128 GB iPad Mini 4 valued at approximately $500 CAD.
- Entrants, who must be Members of the 925 Freelancing platform as independent contractors, are given the chance to enter in the Giveaway by applying for, or accepting offers of, available Shifts posted by 925 Freelancing Businesses. After completion of a Shift, the Business will be required to leave a Rating for the Member, ranging from 1 star to 5 stars. Members can accumulate Points by obtaining Ratings from Businesses for whom the Member has completed a Shift.
- On August 1, 2018, Winners for the Prizes will be chosen as follows:
- The Winner for the Cash Prize will be the Member who has accumulated the highest total number of Points.
- The Winner for the Drone will be the Member who has accumulated the second highest total number of Points.
- The Winner for the iPad will be the Member who has the highest average Rating.
- The Winners will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond confirming receipt of the e-mail.
- The Prizes will be made available for pick up at the Administrator’s office located at 201-460 Doyle Avenue in Kelowna during regular business hours. The Winners must pick up their Prizes on or before August 31, 2018.
- The Prizes are neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prizes.
- The Administrator reserves the right to alter the Official Rules of the Giveaway at any time and in its sole discretion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Administrator, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection the Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prizes.
- By entering the Giveaway, each entrant unreservedly agrees to the Official Rules of the Giveaway, which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prizes, and can be found here.